Sunday, July 3, 2011

Introduction

Hi everyone, started my new blog.. Let me do some introduction to myself..

Name : Lim Han Hui
D . O . B : 02 / 02 / 1991
Occupation : University Student
Home Town : Kota Bharu, Kelantan
Courses : Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Education place : University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)

I guess thats enough for myself.. I have a lovely family of 5 members including me.. I realize that FAMILY is very important because they never leave us alone facing our problem.. They are the one who always support us and love us.. Did you ever realize that the word FAMILY stand for Father And Mother I Love You? Yeah, now you know it.. Appreciate your family, love them because its your responsibility as a son or a daughter..


I have a pair of lovely parents, 1 elder sister and 1 younger sister.. Well, i'm the only son which mean i carry a very high responsibility in this family.. What to do? Of course is word hard toward success and make them proud of me!!

This is my lovely parents.. They take care of me and love me since the day i was born to this mighty Earth as a tiny little creature.. Yeah, i admitted that i was really really naughty and having a hot-tempered.. I used to hurt them badly.. Daddy mommy, sorry for my childishness and forgive me for the past.. I LOVE YOU~


This is my pretty and gorgeous elder sister.. She is a nurse.. Pretty right? But sorry to say that she is not available already.. Hahaha..


This is my naughty younger sister.. Her friend always say she looks like me.. What do you think? Haha.. Well, she also a student and gonna sit for her STPM this year..Wish her best of luck and make us proud.. =D





Appreciate your family.. You lost nothing for giving them your love..
Think thrice before you love someone;Think none to love your FAMILY




Han Hui
2nd July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment